[Healeys] Torque Wrench

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 21:12:27 MST 2015

Last time I priced a Snap-On electronic is was in the $250-$350.  That is
also an inch pound wrench which won't help you do head nuts.
Here try this one instead
http://www.amazon.com/Eastwood-Digital-Electronic-Torque-Wrench/dp/B005UO0KCE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1421294791&sr=8-3&keywords=electronic+torque+wrench
100 ft Lbs fr $96.00
Or try this adapter for $52 goes to 147 Ft Lbs
http://www.amazon.com/ACDelco-ARM602-4-Measurement-Adapter-4-147-6/dp/B004VYURT0/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1421294791&sr=8-11&keywords=electronic+torque+wrench
Rick