[Healeys] Restoration update 1959 BN4

Randy Dickson rdickson at midwestarchaeology.com
Tue Jan 13 12:23:22 MST 2015

This past fall I passed on buying a local 1966 Sunbeam Tiger for $25,000 in BRG and in beautiful shape but with a cracked block.   I know of a guy in Iowa who has a couple Tigers  in rough shape that would go cheap and I have been working on him for 12 years now,…alas, it doesn’t look like it will happen.

Randy

63 BJ7

60 BT7

66 Cobra replica