[Healeys] Restoration update 1959 BN4

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 09:48:20 MST 2015

No offense intended, but I think all these owners' claims about an original
Shelby conversion are pure BS.  Made up stories, either done in jest or
ignorance.  If anyone had a documented Shelby V8 conversion prior to the
Cobra, I'm sure the collectors would be waving fistfuls  of dollars at it.
And once Shelby began building the Cobra, the only "side job" conversion he
did that I'm aware of was the Sunbeam Tiger.