[Healeys] portable garage

Gary R. Brierton gbrierton at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 19:12:49 MST 2015

Thank you all for the feed-back!  I received an address and name in Louisville from Ron Mitchell and will follow up on that.  It was  Lee Williams:  Phone number = 502-777-7874.
I’ll let you all know how that goes.  BTW, Bob Yule, I used yours and liked it very much but I’ve worn it out!!
GaryB
1967 BJ8 aka The Silver Bullet