[Healeys] Seat Belts for BN2

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 08:37:58 MST 2015

Bob/Reinhart--

Assuming you are wanting to have your belts anchored to floor sheet metal
and not drill through the frame:  As I remember when I put belts into my
BN1 I drilled small pilot holes from under the car, then enlarged to full
bolt side from inside.  As I remember in order to miss structural members
there was little or no wiggle room and the choice was apparent.
Unfortunately my car is stored away right now and I cannot give you any
dimensions or pattern.

Best--Michael Oritt