[Healeys] ducting

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed Jan 7 01:59:17 MST 2015

The ducting will mainly be of use during driving, not at stop and go
traffic. The only thing it may perhaps do is to keep the recirculation
of hot air more or less in check, but do not be to sure about that. The
only thing that will help is an electric fan very near or fixed to the
radiator.
Kees Oudesluijs