[Healeys] You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 22:02:06 MST 2015

I would like to know if such thing ever existed, I have never heard of such thing, nor have I read anywhere that it was an option, photo anyone?

Jean

Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 21:43:02 -0500
From: mgcharlie at comcast.net
To: healeys at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch

    How many of you with a BN1 have the original cup holder mentioned in
    the referenced article?  That must be a very rare item since no more
    can be made.

    Charlie