[Healeys] Wiring Harness Covering

robert westcott 55healey at comcast.net
Sun Jan 4 14:50:03 MST 2015

I used this product to clean up the ratty wires in the engine bay.  It comes in several diameters and
does a nice job.  You can even use a soldering iron to melt/weld  where the harness branches come together.
It's plastic but looks clean and is easy to use.

http://www.cableorganizer.com/f6-wrap-around/

Rob