[Healeys] Brake shoe material

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 08:30:52 MST 2015

Somewhere in one of my workshop manuals I found a factory specification on brake lining thickness.  I do not have the manuals handy at this time.  A few years ago, I had a set of rear shoes relined and could not get the drums back on. After finding the spec on lining thickness I was able to determine that the relining was too thick. I took them back with the durms & they turned the linings down to spec.
Anyone know what the thickness should be, per the manual?
 Gary H.