[Healeys] Brake shoe material

rrengineer.mike rrengineer.mike at att.net
Tue Feb 24 19:04:40 MST 2015

I measured the lining material of the front and rear shoes with my calipers. The front shoes as you said are .187 or very close to that. The rear shoes though measure out to be .234.  Both sets came from Moss as correct for the BN2. The front set was made in Taiwan and go by the name of Powertune.  The rear set are Moss' Classic Gold made in China. The part numbers match the Moss catalog for shoes that fit the front and rear.  Anyone else notice this difference?
Mike MacLea

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone