[Healeys] Sprite Mk1 Price Details

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Thu Feb 19 13:38:45 MST 2015

Patrick
Although you didn't ask for this info thought I would throw it out to the group.  Since we are talking about US dollars, $1975 US in 1958 would be approximately $16,000 US in 2014. So to start, a car in as delivered condition should at least be worth $16K not including any collectability or other markups. Thinking about what it costs to restore a Frogeye makes 16K  seem paltry.  I have not been watching the Sprite prices very closely of recent months but it would seem that the early Sprite asking prices vary greatly. Of course cars are only new once and the buyers get finicky when looking at cars that over 5o years old.
Aloha
Perry