[Healeys] Anyone know either one of these guys?

TERRY COLL coll44 at msn.com
Thu Feb 5 23:35:22 MST 2015

Same here.  Got an inquiry regards my BJ8 from Paul Klein who wanted his friend Alex to ask all the
questions about my car.  Alex followed up with a phone message and when I called him back I was
talking with the Beverly Hills Car Club.  Suspect they may be looking for cheap Healeys.

Terry Coll  '64 BJ8