[Healeys] Badges

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 11:27:41 MST 2015

I think I've solved the riddle of the missing hyphen ... "bean counters."
 I can see the meeting now, "If we save the metal from removing the hyphen
from 10,000 badges, we'll have saved a penny."  The accountant who came up
with that suggestion was then given a 1,000 pound raise and a new Rover.
I've always thought I could have saved BMC tons of money. I can't count the
number of leftover pieces I have when I make repairs, yet the cars run
fine.  Clearly they were unnecessary in the first place.