[Healeys] Mileage Milestone

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 3 00:25:03 MST 2015

I have heard of other Healeys that have more miles on them but my Healey and I reached a milestone yesterday.  While on the way home from Superdrive Sunday, an alternative to Super Bowl Sunday that is literally open to anything that has wheels, HBJ8L39031 reached 200,000 miles - 200,066 to be exact.

Weather was clear skies with temperature in the 70s.  It was a perfect day for a drive over the Santa Cruz Mountains.  The tour officially started in Pacifica and went to Boulder
Creek.  Some returned to Pacifica while I, and others, went back over the mountains to  Pescadero for Olallieberry pie at the home of a Golden Gate AHC member, and back home to Fairfield. Total distance for the drive was 295 miles.

Since the route passed through Big Basin State Park, I stopped at the Donald M. Healey Memorial Redwood Grove to pay my respects.  A couple of pictures included here as attachments because they looked very large when included in this e-mail.

Great day, great drive, great companionship.

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031
******200,066 miles*******