[Healeys] Steering question

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 13:18:45 MST 2015

All--

Thanks for the good suggestions.  After reading Joseph's I did a quick
check on the shocks and found I could tighten the upper shock mounts about
one flat (I have Putske's Bilstein shocks mounted) but to be on the safe
side I will give the entire front end a good nut and bolt before ruling
anything out.

I am running about 27 psi on the Michelin XAS's and I will also check toe
as per Dave Porter's suggestion.

In the meantime it has been quite a while since I have checked the fluid
level in the steering box and I ran out of time to check it today as  I
must move the cold air hose in order to get to it.  What is the preferred
lubricant for a box that has not shown any signs of leakage?

Best--Michael Oritt