[Healeys] Duplo head lamps

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Dec 25 14:31:05 MST 2015

All bulb manufacturers made duplo-bulbs, they may have been called
differently, can't remember, but Philips was by no way the sole
manufacturer.
Yellow lights were popular but I seem to remember mandatory in France
only for a long time even until somewhere in the 80's I think. This was
to prevent blinding and a better contrast in unfavourable weather
conditions following the believes of the time.
Kees Oudesluijs