[Healeys] Ho! Ho! Ho!

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Thu Dec 24 10:28:45 MST 2015

Merry Christmas!, Happy Holidays! and Happy New Year! Thank you all for a
wonderful year of information, insights and a bit of disagreements, almost
like  a family! And for my gift to you, here are some very nice photographs
from an  English Rally with some great shots of a couple of Austin-Healeys
competing.  Have fun out there and here's to a great 2016 with lots of twisty
roads to  travel!
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

http://www.sportscardigest.com/rally-of-the-tests-2015-report-and-photos/

In front of my house  in northern California getting ready for a drive
yesterday.

Trying to catch my  shadow on the road  home.