[Healeys] SAE 140 Use In Differential To Reduce Noise?

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed Dec 23 14:18:10 MST 2015

Thicker oil may help for a while, but it does not take away the problem.
The diff may well continue to function with wine for ever, but it
certainly is not a pleasant noise
Have the diff attended to to prevent perhaps further mishaps and most
certainly to eliminate that worrying feeling.
Kees Oudesluijs