[Healeys] Was the BN4 Ever Delivered New with 4 Wheel Disc Brakes

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Thu Dec 17 23:43:47 MST 2015

Graeme,

It was just the brakes and it wasn´t a real improvement, as the new Dunlop
disc brakes which were used were somewhat tricky in usage, especially in
the wet. A couple of years ago I was close to buy one of these 100/6s which
was for sale.

I like these kind of "very specifics". But I think its only for those who
enjoy something special and are not looking for a daily driver.

Josef Eckert

Germany

-----Original-Nachricht-----