[Healeys] hotmail / gmail

richard mayor boyracer466 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 19:59:08 MST 2015

So Hotmail kept bouncing my posts to the list.  Others had problems with
Hotmail too, so I changed to Gmail and changed my email address with the
list, eliminating hotmail and replacing it with a new gmail address.  The
new gmail account would pickup and forward any hotmail emails to my new
gmail account.
This list keeps sending my emails to hotmail which then gets forwarded
(after an hour or two) to my gmail email.
I have made this change to the list twice now and my emails still go to
hotmail first.  WTF is up with this?