[Healeys] Exceptional Austin-Healey Event 2016 in the Black Forest, Germany

josef-eckert at t-online.de josef-eckert at t-online.de
Fri Dec 11 04:30:41 MST 2015

The Austin Healey Club UK is organising a six day Austin Healey Event in
2016 in the Black Forest, Germany.
This is an Austin Healey Club UK event, like all our events it is open to
Austin Healey Club UK members and non-UK Healey and Austin Healey Club
participants. We have already received bookings from the UK, Holland,
Switzerland, Poland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Germany and the USA. We hope
to welcome 130 bookings to the event, and currently we are well on our way
to this figure with 100 already booked.

This promises to be a spectacular week of Healey motoring in a beautiful
region of Germany. If you would like to participate in this great event
please don´t wait too long. For more information just follow the link
below:
http://www.ahcbf.org/index.html <http://www.ahcbf.org/index.html> .

Most come with their Healey, but there is no need to. You can do the drives
in a rented car and enjoy the Healey companionship. The only precondition
is, you have to stay for the full week Sunday to Saturday, as its in our
contract with the hotel. The hotel is a first class spa hotel "Four Seasons
Schluchsee" and I am sure there are several who will enjoy the facuilities
at the hotel  and do not go each day on tour.
And all trains and public transports are included in the Black Forest event
package, which allows to use all trains and busses for free. There is a
direct train from Schluchsee station (close to our hotel) through the
picturesque Höllental (hell´s valley) to Freiburg. The train goes through
more than 30 tunnels and over some viaducts on its route. Its an impressive
train ride you shouldn´t miss.
Attached some details to one of the drives we scheduled for the Black
Forest Week 2016. Enjoy reading.

In case you still have open questions, please come back to me.
It is our sincere hope we are going to greet and meet many Healey-friends
worldwide to our next years event. So please spread this info to your
friends.

Kind regards,
Josef Eckert

Member of the Organising Committee
National Concours Secretary Austin-Healey Club UK

Jim,
[...]

Black Forest Event Organising Committee