[Healeys] 100-4 BN1 side screens

richard mayor boyracer466 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 18:42:57 MST 2015

The Healey Museum has one of the earliest 100's with those single piece
side curtains.  As the chairman, Hans Vanderkerhoff, showed me the car, he
pointed out that the 100's did not have door handles.  If you shut the door
with the side curtains in place (and the top was up), you were essentially
locked out of the car. I guess that's why they weren't very popular.