[Healeys] Shroud repair

drmasucci at comcast.net drmasucci at comcast.net
Sun Aug 30 18:43:22 MDT 2015

Hi All,

I have removed both the front and rear shrouds from my BJ8 while doing some restoration work. While I am able to do fairly well welding and shaping steel panels, I am not experienced with the aluminum. Both shrouds have some stress cracks and other damage that needs someone who is experienced with aluminum body panel welding and shaping.

I live in North central Massachusetts. I would like to find someone within driving distance that I could bring my shrouds for repair. I know of one shop calle d Panel Craft up in Bethlehem, NH. That is about 2.5 hours each direction. I am considering them, but wanted to check with the list. Does anyone have a recommendation for Healey shroud repair?

Thanks much!

Dave
64 BJ8
72 XJ6