[Healeys] Lime Rock Park Historic Festival

Jonathan Einhorn einhornlawoffice at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 13:01:32 MDT 2015

Like Mike Oritt, I'll be racing at Lime Rock Sept 4-7 at the Historic
Festival. I'll be racing a 1964 Austin Healey 3000 in Group 4, #26, red
with black side panels. We have  a large red trailer with the logo (on the
car too), Former Glory Racing. I'll be the only big Healey racing that
weekend, so stop by and say hello.

Thanks
jon

--