[Healeys] BN2 Hubs

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Wed Aug 26 13:01:25 MDT 2015

Listers,

I have a set of BN2 hubs for wire wheels. These appear to be OEM with 'MOWOG' and part numbers stamped on them. They are in serviceable condition; i.e. the splines, while somewhat worn, are not sharpened to a knife-edge but neither do they have the (relatively) large flat area on the top that new ones do. They would be fine for a car that won't be driven a whole lot; I'd guess they have 20-30K miles left before they become unsafe. Also have a set of knockoffs for these hubs that are a little banged-up, but again they are serviceable.

Free to a good home. They're in Modesto, California so if someone wants to drop by and pick them up you're welcome to them. I doubt they're worth shipping, but if someone wants to pick up the tab I'll ship.

Bob