[Healeys] Coker Tires

Roger Grace roggrace at telus.net
Sun Aug 23 21:06:09 MDT 2015

Look at the Longstone site; there is indeed a 185 HR 15 Michelin XVS-P with 1mm shorter diameter than the XAS 180 HR 15. The XAS is the one with the asymmetrical tread pattern recommended for our cars.

See quote from their website:

“Michelin excellent XVS & XVS-P range of tyres are asymmetric tyres that make a remarkable improvement to the directional stability of a classic cars. The XVS and XVS-P tyres are a development of the earlier Michelin XAS. The difference between the XVS and the XVS-P tyre is that the XVS-P has a raised curbing band on the outside of the tyre. “

rg