[Healeys] New "Healy"

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Wed Aug 19 06:17:23 MDT 2015

Well, to confess, I'm Steve and I've been a Miata owner ('96 M Edition) since 1998.  It sits mostly idle since I retired in 2007.  I find it rather uncomfortable on any trip longer than two hours, whereas I can drive my BJ8 all day long without it cramping up my legs.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large