[Healeys] Michelin XAS 180 HR 15 tires

Linwood Rose linwoodrose at mac.com
Sun Aug 16 17:33:21 MDT 2015

Picked up my wheels and new XAS 180 HR 15 Michelins from Allen Hendrix on Friday. Drop shipped the tires from Coker Tire to Hendrix Wire Wheel in Greensboro. Allen and Jerry tuned the wires (12 years old) mounted, balanced, and shaved the tires. Today Judith and I took the Bloody Beast for a drive on some great country roads and I must say, Mike Oritt was right. These tires are fantastic. They have asymmetric treads. They handled beautifully and Judith even commented "these ride like glass." These tires also look great on the car. They fill the wheel well perfectly. Hats off to Michelin for designing a great tire and to Hendrix Wire Wheel for putting the package together.
Lin

Sent from my iPad