[Healeys] Team.Net - the party never ends

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sat Aug 8 20:19:17 MDT 2015

Someone hacked into the Team.Net web server, through another domain I host, it appears.
No real damage that I can see, other than creating web logs that filled the filesystem
and brought a number of things to a halt.  Fun.

I'll be working on it for a while. Service may just go away without notice, no mail, no
archives, nothing. I'll try to keep the downtimes and single user mode to a minimum, please
bear with me as I get things back to what passes as normal at Team.Net.

Just what I planned to do for the weekend.  Sigh.

mjb.