[Healeys] Thanks everyone for your patience with my tests

George Haywood haywoodone at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 8 08:06:17 MDT 2015

I don't know what has been happening with my Hotmail/Outlook account and after going through all of my inbox, junk mail, security, POP, IMAP, MAPI, RSVP, SVDB settings nothing appears wrong to me.  The one thing I keep seeing though is From:  Mailto: healeys [healeys-bounces at autox.tem.net] on behalf of George Haywood rather than healeys at autox.team.net at the top of my messages.  Anybody have an idea of what that means? Anyway, this morning I am getting chatter from the list as well as offline emails.  Thanks for everyone's patience with my annoying tests.  I have done nothing that I know of to cause the problem or to fix the problem but for now I am back on. Thanks again, George Haywood