[Healeys] Lempert 3.54 gear set installation

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Mon Aug 3 07:38:02 MDT 2015

Mitchell, I think any shop competent enough to install the gears correctly will have what is needed to set them up properly.  In my case, the shop said the bearings in my original differential were still in good shape, so they stayed in.  After 70,000 miles all is well, so I guess he was right.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large