[Healeys] Spark plug color - what do you think

Larry Varley varley at cosmos.net.au
Sun Apr 26 02:21:04 MDT 2015

John, I'm also a little curious about why the plugs have heat and carbon
marks so far up the threads, were the plugs tightened correctly or
loose? In regard to the colour, what fuel are you using, in that I have
no experience in regards to the effect on plug colour when ethanol
boosted or based fuels are used. Perhaps others on the list will know.
Cheers
Larry Varley