[Healeys] Questions

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 00:02:37 MDT 2015

The locking door was a feature on early 100-Sixes. Clausager is incorrect
when he says this was ended in Sept 1957, it continued until March 1958
which was when the first phase BN4 production ceased and BN6 production
began. All cars during the first period had 'Longbridge' style features
even though production moved to Abingdon in Nov/Dec 1957.

The 4800 redline is also a 100-Six feature.