[Healeys] 100 hardware

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Sun Apr 19 08:29:05 MDT 2015

Sorry if this is a repeat. I received a message from the Healey mailing list that said my earlier message failed so here it is again.

My BN1 is missing a lot of it's original hardware. I know how to convert O.E. part numbers to UNF specifications, where applicable on my car. What I need is a reference that lists the
non-UNF     O.E. part numbers such as 2K8490 & their corresponding BSF dimensional specifications. I seem to recall that someone has done this but I cannot find it now that I need it.
Any Help out there?
Gary Hodson