[Healeys] batteries

John Spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 18 13:05:13 MDT 2015

I believe it started when a person with the initials of bs (who will remain nameless to protect them) forwarded a reply to my post concerning Starter Motor Resistance with an “anecdote” about batteries.

BTW, I have an Intimidator battery made by East Penn Manufacturing.  “Made in the U.S.A.” is printed on the battery. Very happy with it but they are not cheap.

John Spaur