[Healeys] Passing of Iain "Strop" Walker

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Wed Apr 15 20:37:28 MDT 2015

Sounds like quite the guy. I'll raise a glass of cheer in his honor this
evening. Here' to Strop!
Steven Kingsbury
Also BN1

In a message dated 4/15/2015 6:23:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
austin.healey at gmail.com writes:

Hi  all,
Iain "Strop" Walker passed away earlier this morning, aged 65 years.
Past BN1 owner, past member of the AHOC NSW Australia, and a great mate
for the past 35 years.
In his last act of defiance, Strop outlived his  Doctor's most optimistic
estimation of his passing by an hour.
I saw him  yesterday in hospital, and he was in good spirits.
Very sad.
RIP mate.
Sincerely.
Chris Dimmock