[Healeys] 1930 BENTLEY

Peter Dzwig pdzwig at summaventures.com
Mon Apr 13 04:43:50 MDT 2015

See here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/cars/classics/bentley-speed-six-at-retromobile/

and when I last saw it in summer 2005 at the Concours d'Elégance at the Goodwood
Revival, only as I recall it was brown with a black roof

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/album16/BlueTrainSpecialGoodwood2005.jpg.html

the latter is copyright me, 2005.

The story has always fascinated me, but I think that a lot more planning must
have gone into it than is normally acknowledged.

Peter Dzwig