[Healeys] SU HD8 Needles

E.A. Driver edriver at sasktel.net
Sat Apr 11 12:48:37 MDT 2015

Hi Roger

If the needle is labelled 423 this is a needle that was supplied by Beck
Distribution Comp.  This needle
is equivalent to a SU UH needle.

Cheers
Ed
Saskatoon

If you have the su book, then you have the taper measurements.
Measure the thickness of your needle at the tip and bottom end and a few
points between and find that needle on the chart.

If the needles are in good shape, why change 'em?

Sent from my iPhone, so autocorrects may have inserted some odd words.

On Apr 10, 2015, at 4:18 PM, Roger Grace <roggrace at telus.net