[Healeys] Carmine Red vs Reno red

Chris Scholz drscholz at visioncenterpc.com
Fri Apr 10 15:46:50 MDT 2015

Thanks. Definitely want red and will keep looking at samples. I like this example.

Sent from my iPhone
Chris Scholz OD

On Apr 10, 2015, at 2:12 PM, Derek Job <derek.c.job at gmail.com> wrote:

	Did this subject already come up on the British Car Forum? Sounds familiar.

	Obviously its a personal choice and only you can decide however you have asked for comments. Red over white is not a factory colour scheme. That includes any red. Plus, Carmine red was never used on 100-Sixes. Is your car still in bare metal? If so I would consider  black with red coves which would go well with you dark red interior and is a factory colour scheme for that model.