[Healeys] Oil

Al Malin amalin at mac.com
Fri Apr 10 09:19:30 MDT 2015

Two answers - choose the one you like best

From the Valvoline website FAQ page:
Q. Does motor oil expire? How long does motor oil generally last?
A. Valvoline motor oil does not have a documented expiration date. Under optimal conditions, the product is stable for an extended period of time and can be used as long as the American Petroleum Institute (API) rating on the label continues to meet or exceed the requirements listed in your owner's manual. If the rating is still current, shake the container before use to blend any additives that may have settled.

Mobile Oil:
http://www.mobilindustrial.com/ind/english/files/tt-lubricating-oils-greases-shelf-life-recommendations.pdf

Al