[Healeys] AH 100 heater core

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sun Apr 5 21:13:23 MDT 2015

G'day Bruce

These are also fitted to early Land Rovers and other British cars of the
early to mid '50s.

I am told that if they don't hold pressure (water) they are almost
impossible to fix. A couple of years back I saw a NOS core on eBay in
Australia for $350 which I thought was cheap. I went looking for one for the
Healey Duncan (would you believe a British car without a heater) and managed
to find one that was originally fitted to a Bristol.

There is a crowd in the UK that makes new ones. Have a look at

http://www.claytoncc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content
<http://www.claytoncc.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=23>
&task=view&id=23

They send me a million dollars every time they sell one.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia