[Healeys] First drive

Curtis Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 17:16:57 MDT 2014

Michael,

I noticed in your email that you have yet to install your windscreen. Do
you have everything you need?  I am helping a friend with his BN2 and we
just had the curved washers (chrome plated brass) that sit under the two
ball nuts on the top made up by my machinist.  Do you need these?  I had
five sets made up just in case.  I still have to get them chrome plated.