[Healeys] cold caller

Bob robertlarson at att.net
Sat Sep 20 21:39:01 MDT 2014

I got one too.  I was not home but tried to return the call.  Left a message but
no follow thru on
his part yet.   Name left was Joshua Thompson and said he got my name from the
Healey
  Resource Book.  Phone number given and was on the caller ID was 732-266-7078.
That is a
central NJ area code.  Being in NJ I thought it might be someone fairly local
looking for help.

Bob