[Healeys] Spark/no spark condition

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 20:06:07 MDT 2014

Before you go any further check the ignition primary circuit.
Put a test light on the coil +ve (the one that goes to the distributor) and
check that the coil is being switched off and on reliably by the Petronixs
as the engine is cranked over.
If the primary is operating as it should then look at the secondary (high
voltage) side.

Michael S
BN1 #174