[Healeys] triple carbs

pmeyer610 at tubeo.eu pmeyer610 at tubeo.eu
Wed Sep 3 02:55:29 MDT 2014

The problem is probably the thickness of the isolator flanges. I have
similar issues with my HS4 tricarbs on my LHD. I mounted my carbs
without isolating flanges. There is about 10mm spaces betwwen the carb
and the steering column.
Now I will try using 6mm flanges. It should solve the problem, I will
use phenolic paper based flanges

best regards (Bt7 tricarb)

Le 02.09.2014 22:05, Wilko2 a C)critB :