[Healeys] Overdrive Relay

Alex alexmm at roadrunner.com
Tue Sep 2 06:55:04 MDT 2014

When my O/D relay quit on my BT7 it was a simple matter of opening the relay
enclosure and mounting a Bosch (heavens!) relay inside the housing. It now
works well, and looks perfectly original. In fact, I had forgotten about
that relay modification until this thread began. Opening the relay is quite
easy to do. Ditto for sealing it up. When installing a new relay inside use
care to ensure there are no shorts.

As for Moss, many of its products are poorly made. Others are, thankfully,
good. "Pays yer money and takes yer chances."

== Alex in Maine
     "The Blue Mainie," 1960 Austin Healey 3000 BT7
     "Conkling," 1946 M.G. TC #1321
     Former owner 1957 A-H 100-6, 1967 A-H BJ8,
     1965 MG Midget
     http://home.roadrunner.com/~alexmm