[Healeys] Nash-Healey

J Armour sebring3000 at bigpond.com
Fri Oct 31 00:35:44 MDT 2014

The October issue of 'Octane' mag has an interview with Paolo Pininfarina
and he recounts his father's involvement in, to them, a multi-national
project when of the 500 employees, only 3 could speak English.  To attend a
meeting in Detroit from Turin it involved 8 flights via
London,Shannon,Halifax,Nova Scotia and finally Detroit - in DC4s
At that time a collaboration between British, American and Italian partners
was rare.

Sergio Farina said " if we could do the Nash-Healey we could do anything"

PS in the same issue a bloke has written an interesting letter about the
works LeMans/Sebring Sprites.

Joe