[Healeys] Timber in a 100

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Sat Oct 25 01:35:46 MDT 2014

G'day

Mike Salter has very kindly sent me some words and photos of the small
triangular piece of timber or wood that goes in the spare wheel recess of a
100.

Thinking about it I thought I would enlarge on Mike's words to include all
bits of timber in a 100.

As far as I know a standard 100 has the following bits of timber.

One piece directly under each sidescreen ferrel. (Four in total)

One piece in each door for the inner door trim.

Front of the soft top.

Piece behind the dash grab handle

Two pieces under each seat

Piece in spare wheel recess

I am sure I have missed some so would appreciate the advice of everyone who
knows, plus the variations between the early BN1s through to the last BN2s.

Many thanks.

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia