[Healeys] Remove bolts lower A arm

Chris Scholz drscholz at visioncenterpc.com
Sun Oct 19 19:03:28 MDT 2014

The front suspension is in good shape. I will have the frame and suspension
blasted with baking soda and the frame will be primed and painted OEW. The
overspray can be handled and limited so it won't coat the suspension too much.
Then I could hand paint all the suspension pieces gloss black. I could then
leave the lower a arms attached.  Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone
Chris Scholz OD

<p_cquinn at tpg.com.au> wrote:

> G'day
>
> About 12 months back I was having the same sort of fun so I made up a
> similar tool and despite being time consuming I did manage to get them out.
>
> Hoo Roo
>
> Patrick Quinn
> Blue Mountains, Australia

Sims