[Healeys] British cars in Wilmington NC

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Thu Oct 9 13:42:43 MDT 2014

Hi, Burt, and welcome to the South!
My wife and I had lunch in Supply last week on our way to Myrtle Beach in
TARHEELY for BritFest.

The Wilmington club is the British Motor Club of The Cape Fear
(http://www.bmccf.org/).  Come to their annual car show "Brits at the Beach"
at the park in Wrightsville Beach this Saturday.  Look for my yellow/black
BJ8 so we can meet in person.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry